Saturday 21 April 2012

Hopeful!

Goodness, it's been a big day.
Brandon, Sarah, and I spent a good chunk of the day checking out apartments for sale. Some where nice, some were actually way out of our price range >.>. We checked out a studio in New Farm that was alright, but we are still in love with the one bed. I've heard from the real estate agent that we should have an answer on monday :). How exciting! I'm hopeful, it would be such a great place for us.

Beyond that i've been resting. My foot/ankle/knee/back is not going so well on my right side. Had to use the cane today. Though now Sarah came up with the idea that as I have a disability then we can claim Milo as a companion dog instead of just a pet. That will help show his personality and training better than only referring to him as a pet I think. It's a very good idea :).

No comments:

Post a Comment