Wednesday 4 July 2012

Hopeful!

My interview went really well! It's what I thought it was, more of a "here is what we do. If you are able to do it, then here is an application". It involves quite hands on personal care, so it isn't everyone's cup of tea but I don't particularly mind. I do enjoy being able to help someone else one-on-one to live their life independently, so I can deal with the nitty-gritty :).


Today was better than yesterday, only a little bit of migrainey-dizziness. Just after I had my afternoon coffee hit, so i'm wondering if the extra caffeine or sugar had something to do with it. I did have a cookie thing yesterday right before the attack, so maybe sugar. Hips were sore, but otherwise not too bad. It was darn cold though!


I did slip a bit in the bath and hurt my R foot >.> we'll see how it looks tomorrow.


Now I sleep, two days until moving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment