Thursday 20 December 2012

Grumpy

I'm feeling quite sore today, so I wont type much.

Centrelink will not provide any help. The other places that are meant to help people with disabilities find work go through centrelink, so they are out too. I'm on my own.

Look, i'm thankful that my husband makes a good wage, and that we are able to live on it. But I want to study, and I can't get a government loan. I want to work, but it's hard for me to find a job that I am capable of doing. I wasn't looking for a pension, just some assistance with finding suitable work. Ah well...i'll just keep at it I guess...

Bran and I have talked it over though, and i'll keep going to school as much as I can. We'll work out a loan with the bank since i'm not eligible for the HELP debt.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment