Tuesday 18 December 2012

Supplement Update

You would think i'd learn to write in the middle of the day when i'm trying not to do too much since it's so hot....but no. Somehow I write before bed. Eh, maybe it's a good way to de-stress? I seem to recall hearing that somewhere.

Today was a quiet day at home. I got some laundry done but that was about it. Made a salad with bbq chicken on it for dinner. Bran and I are really digging salad with chicken on it now-a-days. I started taking my new animo acid supplement today as well. It's too early to notice a difference, but I can say I was able to do an extra loop around the park on our walk. I haven't really had stable energy though, going back and forth between wanting to be up and doing things to desperately trying to make some coffee so I can do something useful.

Pain wasn't too bad today. R wrist and elbow mostly. Shoulders are back to being stiff. My back is getting sore when I sit too long. Speaking of which i'm also back on the InflamEze Activ which is a mix of devil's claw, cat's claw, and a tumeric extract. In the past it did seem to help my back pain so i'll see how it goes as the saligesic didn't really help at all. At least I can say i've trialed some of the things i'll be prescribing ;). I'm still on the valarian complex, Remotiv, vit D,  activated vit B's, and the withania complex until that runs out.

GP tomorrow to talk about centrelink stuff and mental health plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment