Thursday 21 February 2013

Despondent

Oh dear single reader, it's been a roller coaster of a day. It started off a bit sore, then got better and better, then much worse...

So I had a pretty normal start to the day, sore and stiff. After some movement (and coffee) I was feeling pretty good. I made a nice room spray, did dishes, finished up some work for class, and took Milo for an extra long walk (being around 20 minutes as opposed to 10).

Then I had class, with the evil chairs. I'm not sure if it's the chairs or just that I overdid the walk, but my back and R leg have been off. I'm really concerned that the sciatic nerve is pinched again.

I'm off to see the rheumy tomorrow, so i'll see what he says.

I feel like i'm getting more frustrated with pain and the up and down thing. Maybe part of it is the amitriptyline being screwy, but I just would really like to not b in pain all the time. I feel like my patients is just gone. I don't want to accept that this is it, that i'm going to be in pain and tired all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment