Thursday 17 May 2012

Not much to report on :) handing in hopefully the last of the paperwork tomorrow to both the bank and the lawyers. We should hear back from the bank maybe monday I should think. I made butter cookies :) slightly spiced. They are addicting.

Butter Cookies

250 g butter (softened)
1 C powdered sugar
2 1/2 C flour
1 ts vanilla
pinch of salt

1 ts cinnamon
1/4 ts cloves
1/4 ts ginger
1/8 ts nutmeg
(spice measurements are estimated, I kind of just use however much I feel like)

Cream butter and sugar until smooth and changed colour. Mix in flour in three increments. Add in vanilla, salt, and spices. Roll into two 25 cm logs, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.  Bake at 180 for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy with a strong cup of coffee, yum :). You can also use just the first half of the ingredients for a plain butter cookie or add in cocoa for chocolate...the possibilities are endless!

Anyway, Bran had a stressful day at work so I made him cookies <3 aren't I a nice wife?

R hand and R foot are sore today. Feels more like tendon pain. I do think pain levels in joints have gone down a bit. Some tummy upset today. Decreasing prednisone.

No comments:

Post a Comment