Saturday 5 January 2013

French Onion Soup

Still sick, but a bit better today. Stil tired, but I was able to get out and do some grocery shopping with the MiL. I'm so thankful that she comes all the way over here to see us and give me a take me shopping :).

I also made some french onion soup using this recipe from Smitten Kitchen. I wiggled the ingredients around a little bit, but generally stayed true to the recipe. It turned out wonderfully of course and even Bran ate it! He hates soup! But loves cheese and bread ;). He said he would even eat other soups! This may the the start of something :D. He's really been very sweet while i've had this cold. I'm so thankful for such a kind husband :).

Pain-wise, my left ankle and left knee have been unhappy today. Which is odd, usually it's the right side. I also woke up with stomach pain and reacted badly to milk today. I'm set to start an elimination diet on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment