Thursday 17 January 2013

Portobello Almost-Pizza

I really want pizza :/.

I tried to make pizza using a portobello mushroom, pasta sauce, and cheddar but it just wasn't the same (although it was tasty!)

Still feeling tired today, but a bit better than yesterday. I had every intention of going to Nundah and handing the owner of the health shop my resume, but alas, Milo's spray collar was out of batteries. Still better I discovered it now rather than when I had an appointment or something.

Hip was still sore, but the tennis ball thing helped again.

I was also feeling a bit irritated and restless today. I'm not sure if it's just because i've been stuck in the house, increasing the st. john's wart, or just from being tired...not my favorite though.

And some good news, I got a distinction in human bio 1 :D thats a good grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment