Thursday 24 January 2013

Housesitting

I've been away for a few days, I bet the 1-2 of you who read this missed me ;). The truth is that my husband, pup, and I have been housesitting for my MiL as she went down to Sydney for an interview about the book she's written. I'll write more on that when it's available. It's been a nice few days over there, being able to take a bath and wriggle the wrinkly skin of her shar pei Cimba (who is a 12 year old rescue dog whom she adopted last year <3). Milo had fun having another dog around and being able to walk around his old stomping ground.

But now it's nice to be home. It's nice to have my ingredients for cooking, my bed, my pots and pans...

I did have two days over there were I was feeling very low. I'm not sure if it was just changing things around so much, or the increase in st. john's wart, but it wasn't very nice. I've bounced back though, and i'm feeling much better. Pain wise I haven't been too bad, my back was very sore for a day, but it's gotten better. I've continued to use the tennis ball to help with tight muscles in my back as well as adding in magnesium. I think it's been helping with the generalised muscle pains. I need to find an acupuncturist to try next as I think the one I went to before had shut up shop for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment