Sunday 6 January 2013

Pre-Elimination Diet

I did not sleep very well last night. Didn't get to sleep until 2 am x.x. Other than that i've had a pretty good day! Kind of. I also had some pretty bothersome pain in my R hip and R foot. The hip pain lessened after a walk, but of course the foot pain is tendon related and was less happy about the walk.

Bran and I also watched the documentary Forks over Knives. It was mostly information I knew, but interesting to watch anyway. Very pro-vegan.

Tomorrow starts my elimination diet! No dairy, wheat, refined sugar, and cutting down soy. More whole foods, cutting out processed foods. I think there was something else I was going to cut out but I forgot now o.O. If I don't notice a difference in a month or so i'll try cutting out something else such as nightshades...or something....Yay! Go me! >.> did I mention i'm pretty tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment