Wednesday 2 January 2013

2012 Recap

Happy New Year :)

A warm welcome to 2013

Not the end of the world yet.

Looking back over 2012, i've had a lot of ups and downs. I've learned what it is like to cope with slowly increasing disability. I've dealt with more people in person and on the phone than I ever really want to in a year. I've been lonely both alone and surrounded by people. I've been afraid of losing Milo, and felt anger at injustice. I've gained weight.

We've become home owners. I've met some wonderfully interesting people. I've learned of my interest in biology. I've experienced both pharmaceuticals and natural medicines which will help me in my career. I've seen the smiles of my family on a saturday morning. I've grown my own herbs, and i'm learning how to grow more. I've continued to do well in my studies. I've found things that work and stopped things that don't work in regards to PsA and fibro. I've watched people look forward to and enjoy my cooking. I've made a Thanksgiving feast. I've held a job, at least for a while.

And so much more.

Now comes 2013. This is the year I am going to try a very strict dietary change to see if it will help my diseases. I will continue to try new holistic practices to help in dealing with pain. I'll get a gosh darn job! And i'll work to integrate myself with a community.

Welcome 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment