Wednesday 16 March 2011

First Post

Hello non-existant readers!

It is my goal to post once a day for a year, so here is my blog. This will be more of less a brain-dump-rant-a-thon so enjoy :). My name is Emma Winch and I am currently a housewife (awaiting visa stuff) in Brisbane, Queensland Australia, though I am American by birth.  I like to pretend i'm arty/crafty and a somewhat decent cook. Most of the pictures on here will be of some kind of cooked good. I'll try to remember to type up recipes on here, but they can be fiddly so I may not XD. I have a wonderful husband and a happy, if not completely healthy, little dog. It was my 22nd birthday yesterday, which is why I have started this today.

My other great interest is trying to be as "green" as possible. We clean with vinegar, essential oils, and hydrogen peroxide, we try to use ego friendly soaps and shampoos (I use baking soda and vinegar, huzzah!) and we are working on eating and cooking with organic and eco friendly foods/wears. I am a vegetarian, and my husband eats a mostly vegetarian diet (mostly because i'm the cook in the house :)). We love sweets and potatoes a bit too much though! I'm off for the time then, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment