Monday 18 April 2011

Tofu hot dogs and fluffy cold dogs

So I was able to sleep without the endone, because the anti-inflammatories are working so well :). I still woke up more than on the endone, but i'm happy not to be taking more medicine than needed. I'm also only taking 4 infamac pills a day (it's about the same as taking 4 ibuprofen a day). So I think that is going very well. I was able to walk around Brookside (a little shopping center nearby) for about two hours. Granted with a few little rests, but just three days ago I could only barely walk to Brookside, let alone around it! I'm very happy with the improvement.

It was really cold and rainy today as well, so it was nice to be our and about for a bit. As soon as I got home I had to put on a sweatshirt and cuddle under a blanket with Milo. He is such a nice cuddle buddy. Speaking of dogs, I also have some yummy tofu dogs. They are really good as they have 9 grams of protein per dog, as about 100 calories. They are good for a quick little thing. I got them to go with the vegetarian chilli, but I ended up running out of chilli! I'll have to make some more. Mind you, it was full of veggies and healthy legumes, so it was a very healthy chilli and hot dog kick. Right? Kinda?

I'm actually planning on making some curry soon. I like that I can make a big pot of something and have lunch or dinner done for the week. It's even better if Bran actually eats it XD. Curry is a good one though. Bran likes potato curry, so I usually make potato and chickpea curry with whatever other veggies I have on hand (much to the dismay of Bran, who would rather have it be just potatoes I think!) We'll see how that goes though. Well, i'm off to bed then. Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment