Thursday 19 April 2012

Crazy Day

Not too much to write about today.

Other than that it was a bad luck day >.>. Turns out we needed to bring in the entire contract for the apartment. Which was fine, except out printer ran out of ink. Which was alright, because my school had printing facilities and Sarah gave me a ride half way. But then it took me a good 20 minutes to figure out how to work the compy and print stuff. Which was fine, because then it was done. Hopped the 199 and 5 minutes later I was in the real estate office. Now it was all well and good until we discovered that Bran and I needed to initial a bunch of paged @.@.

Right. So, now I have the contract back with me and we'll drop it off tomorrow after the meeting with the home loan guy. We also found out the realistically the seller wants $20,000 more than what we can offer. So what will be will be, if nothing else we will soon have pre-approval for wherever we end up :).

Not to sore today, hands and knee mostly. Tired though.

No comments:

Post a Comment