Saturday 28 January 2012

No Longer Private

It just occurred to me that this blog was on private >.> i've been wondering why I haven't gotten even one page view that wasn't from me! Haha! So if anyone decides to read this now, welcome to my blog of mostly ranting about random stuff!

On a different note, I really don't want to eat dominos pizza anymore. I'm done with the awful cramps :(. I'm going back to making pizza and controlling the amount of cheese on it. Hopefully that will help.

I've also been officially accepted into Endeavour to do a bachelors of health science in Naturopathy :D! FINALLY I can go back to school! Hopefully i'll still feel this enthusiastic in a few months ;). My only real worry is having to write and how my wrist/thumb will hold up.

Pain: arms (especially R wrist and elbow), under ribs, R knee, back, feet, some toes.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the open world of blogging! : )
    thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
    I noticed you said you made some Gluten and Lactose Free cupcakes lately. I see you are lactose intolerant, but do you eat gluten?

    I know you dropped by my chronic illness blog, Picnic with Ants, but did you know I have a cooking blog? It's all gluten free, many recipes can be made lactose free or naturally are, and I also have fructose intolerance, so for the past few months I've been doing thing fructose friendly too.
    If you are interested, drop by, it's at http://wendycooks.wordpress.com

    Looking forward to learning more about you.
    have you considered creating an About page?
    Tell a little about why you are writing a blog, why you keep a pain journal, your food issues...ect.
    Just a thought.

    Hope you are having a pain free (or at least minimally painful day.)
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a good idea :) i'll have to update my profile. I'll be sure to stop by your cooking blog as well.

      Delete