Monday 9 January 2012

Update

So here is an update. My water aerobics class went really well! It was more challenging that I thought it would be, but in a good way. It is a bit of a walk to the bus stops that go near where I live but I think it would be fine during the day.

As far as the anti-depressant...i'm mood cycling quite a bit. Not too drastically, but enough that I notice it. I'm not sure if it is from that or from that and the exercise or just from having such a busy day. We'll see what tomorrow brings :).

Pain: Arms, R knee, back, sternum, ankles (not constantly though), big toes. Woke up with my right arm quite bad but it dulled down after the prednisone and a voltarin.

I also had a weird stomach reaction this morning. Maybe from the soy milk? Odd. I'll see how tomorrow goes. Eggs seem to be fine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment