Saturday 14 May 2011

Three Days Later

No,  I have not had to get another emergency surgery. Blogger has been down for some reason. So here is a general update on what happened.

12/5
Went to the physio. She is happy with my strength returning but I got in trouble for not keeping up with the stretches >.> oops. I also got an email from Immigration requesting more info, so tuesday I need to go to the library and get the new forms I need to fill out.

13/5
Long day. I made a yummy vegetarian moussaka from this recipe  which even Bran liked! I also had a bit of a breakdown, but everything is sorted out and mostly better :).

14/5
Bran and I walked around quite a lot today. It was good to be out and about. The Suns lost :(. I'm pretty tired, but we have a big cleanup day planned for tomorrow, so I must get plenty of sleep.

p.s. I've lost almost two kilos :D

No comments:

Post a Comment