Saturday 25 February 2012

Good Day

Ah  dear. It's been a long day. My hands are still quite sore, but my wrist has calmed down a bit. I think it does have to do with the weather. Either because it's suddenly cooled down or maybe the humidity? I'm not sure. Either way it's a good excuse to enjoy a nice cup of tea :).

Bran is off doing boy stuff with the guys (they are at the Gold Coast watching footy ;) ).

Milo and I have enjoyed some nice dark chocolate and chick flicks.

I had coffee with a lovely lady from one of my meet up groups :).

Got a big grocery shop done thanks to the help of my MiL.

Over all it was a good day, though i'm looking forward to having my husband home tomorrow <3.

Pain: wrists, HANDS, elbows (R especially), R knee, R ankle, toes. I had a nasty cramp in my R calf today although i've been stretching it pretty often. Ate a banana in hopes the potassium will help :/.

No comments:

Post a Comment