Monday 20 February 2012

Methotrexate Take Two

Second dose of mtx today. I feel like i've eaten big stones o.O but other than the tummy pain associated with that feeling i'm alright. Not nausea and it's been six hours. Hopefully having taken it during the day will have helped.

I got a hair cut today :), it looks nice and flow-y.

I also attended the first part of a two part workshop on inflammatory arthritis. I knew all the information already, but it was great to talk with other people who go through the same struggles I do. It was nice to brain storm and get different opinions. I'll have to remember to bring my acupuncturists card for one of the lovely ladies.

I also met up with one of the people from a PsA site i'm on, we had coffee and a great chat :) she was really lovely, and I hope I can see her again soon. It makes such a difference to be able to chat with someone who has/is going through the same struggles. There is that camaraderie that you can't get from someone who isn't struggling with the same things. Not to say I don't appreciate it when family and friends listen to me rant and sympathise, it was just nice talking to someone who "gets it" I guess :). Especially talking in person.

Counselling tomorrow, then hopefully a swim.

Pain: hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, sternum, jaw, back a bit, ankles, toes. R knee has been bothersome today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment